TrueView gives viewers choice and control over which advertising messages they want to see and when.
What is it?
- TrueView In-Stream ads enable you to reach users while they engage with videos. You only pay when a user chooses not to skip your ad.
Why you'd use it
- TrueView lets you focus your mobile video ad spend on actual video views.
- For advertisers seeking to improve returns from TV ad spend, TrueView lets you market to your target audience online across a more extended window of time.
- If you're considering several creative directions for a TV campaign, but have a limited budget, you can test them out online and monitor video views and other engagement metrics, growing your budget based upon conversions.
- Video ads appear in YouTube watch pages or within videos on hand-picked sites within the Google Display Network.
- Advertiser has 5 seconds to engage the viewer, then the viewer is allowed to skip.
- Advertiser is charged at 30 seconds or when the ad finishes, whichever comes first.
Contact your Google sales representative to get started with TrueView ads.