To launch NESCAFÉ Mocha in the Philippines, NESCAFÉ had to establish brand affinity with the Gen Z, a generation that recognizes NESCAFÉ as “their parents’ cup of coffee”. Research showed that content creation is influential amongst Gen Z’s so instead of talking to the audience directly, the brand tapped into creators who best represent the audience's interests and received authentic endorsements of the NESCAFÉ product. Here's how NESCAFÉ worked with Alex Wassabi and the Filharmonic to achieve their brand objectives.
- To establishing brand affinity for NESCAFÉ Mocha with the Gen Z
- Collaborated with YouTube creators Alex Wassabi and The Filharmonic to create content that would resonate with the target audience
- Supported the content collaboration with paid media through TrueView and a YouTube masthead
- Complemented online efforts with on-the-ground engagement at YouTube FanFest
- Achieved a higher than average view-through rate, superb brand lift performance, including a 323% lift in brand interest, 20% lift in brand favorability, and 51% lift in ad recall.
- Over 80% of surveyed target audience said that they would purchase NESCAFÉ Mocha